Would you like to receive a quote from DMI International?
Just fill out the form below and we will send you a prompt reply.
Preferred Data Formats
The following formats (in order of preference) require very little processing by our Data Management Department and can thus be expeditiously forwarded to the Sales Department for quotation, or put immediately into the production process. These formats also allow our Engineering/Design Department to digitally program the production of your product, increasing speed and accuracy in completing your job request.
- DXF (*.dxf)
- DWG (*.dwg)
- IGS (*.igs)
- SolidWorks (slddrw, .slddprt, .sldasm) including Parasolid and SAT files
- Circuit works (.cwx)
- IDF files (.emn, .brd, .bdf, .asc, .idf)
- PADS files (.asc)
- Gerber (.grd, .art, .mda)
- RS274D (.gbr)
- RS274X (.gbr, .art)
- MDA (.gbr, .mda)
- Job Files (.job)
Other Data Formats
More time is required to process this data than the above-mentioned formats.
- Gerber Data
Please include the following in your Gerber data package:
- Dimensioned Fabrication Drawing (including board thickness)
- Assembly Drawing
- Top and Bottom Silkscreens
- Bottom Soldermask
- Bottom Solderpaste
- Aperture List (if RS274-X Gerber data is submitted, this file is not necessary since the aperture list in this type of Gerber data is embedded)
- Readme File
- Image files (such as JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PDX, etc.) are useful for viewing PCBs, but not for programming.
- Send in a PCB for measurement
DMI will measure the PCB for critical measurements and open the plated through holes for wave solder attachement of components. DMI will accept marked up solder test boards, finished boards and drawings. Pallets designed in this manner may require more time to complete; regardless, we have still maintained a 98% on time job delivery rate.